Safe-way garage doors make a statement to friends, neighbors and passersby. These professionally-installed high-quality overhead doors enhance your Janesville WI area home’s curb appeal.
These American-made doors are available in all the popular styles, colors and sizes including:
- The hottest trending carriage house looks
- Steel panel doors – both insulated and non-insulated
- Raised, textured and flush panel designs
- High-quality wooden doors
All residential doors come with heavy duty hardware and a wide variety of popular hinge and handle options.
Has your garage door come to the end of its useful life, are you upgrading for more efficient operation or making a style change? To explore styles and colors to fit your home and create a digital picture of what can be, use the Safe-Way Door Designer. The Designer includes representations of nearly 20 different home garage styles. Find one that’s most like yours and get a sneak peek at what a new door might look like on your home. Design, options and mechanical features previewed include:
- Model choices – colors, hardware and windows
- Width and height to fit various openings
- Headroom – distance from top of door frame to ceiling
- Side-room – distance from the side of the door to the wall (left and/or right)
- Back room – distance from the header away from the door opening
- Various door opener installation options
- Side or center lock options
- Wind loading – do you live where the door must withstand high wind pressure? There are several wind load-certified models.
Combine Style And Performance
Once you determine the style that best suits your home – classic, carriage door, contemporary, wood-grain, windows or plain – it’s time to dig deeper and cover specifics. Safe-Way residential doors fall into four different series:
- The Ambient Series – deliver rustic charm with classic curb appeal. Each model features high-density polyurethane foam insulation making the door quieter, adding strength and additional R-value weather protection. The low-maintenance doors come in several standard colors to complement classic architectural styles, including almond, black, bronze, brown, desert tan, driftwood, grey, hunter green, oak, rosewood, sandstone and white.
- The Regency Series – combine a distinctive wood-look texture with the strength and low-maintenance demands of steel panels. Features include polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two steel skins. Available with several distinctive window styles. All the factory baked-on finishes shine in several standard color choices. In addition, the Regency Madera models replicate stained wood.
- Choice Series – doors designed for long-lasting durability and modern styling this series also boasts highly competitive prices. Models in the Choice Series are available with several window styles and many color options.
Safe-Way continues building upon its long standing in the garage door manufacturing industry and is a member of the International Door Association (IDA) and Door And Access System Manufacturers Association International (DASMA).
The Local Safe-way Garage Doors Specialist
High-quality manufacturing techniques and engineering systems are only as good as the trained professionals installing your garage doors. With many options for new and replacement garage doors, finding the right material for looks, performance and colors takes experience.
For more than 50 years Safe-Way doors have been making unmatched first impressions. In addition, overhead garage doors provide protection from weather, increase home security and are the No. 1 access point. They have to be both rugged and maneuverable. Country Door Systems provides doors to match homes and lifestyles.
For a new installation or a replacements call or email us at 608-752-9537. Made in the Midwest by craftsmen who know the rigors of our seasonal extremes, Safe-way Garage Doors stand up to whatever your Janesville WI neighborhood has to offer and look great doing it.