They look like rich, textured wooden doors but Clopay Canyon Ridge garage doors are rugged, insulated steel. These overhead opening doors bring a classic hinged look to your Janesville WI area home. Applying all the latest technology to make the illusion complete, these doors are likely to fool you – and every passerby.
Each door in the line delivers the charm of wood combined with the practicality and durability of steel. How can you get the best of both worlds? Each door is topped with a wood grain textured composite overlay over multiple layers of rigorous, low-maintenance steel. In addition, there’s a layer of insulation.
The exciting Canyon Ridge collection includes four series. Each with these basic design features:
- Factory-applied paint and overlay colors – if you don’t see what you want you can create custom finishes, too.
- Several window glass options including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Clip-in window grilles – that are easy to remove for cleaning and add a distinctive old-school look.
- Standard lift handles and step plates for easy operation plus custom decorative hardware options for the unique look you’re after.
You’d love to have your house the most unique home on the block, right? Consider a distinctive Canyon Ridge custom-looking wood-look door for your home.
Clopay Canyon Ridge Doors – Quiet, Reliable, Distinctive
Not only do these unique doors look great, their overlay covered insulated steel provides an added layer of protection from the elements and filters out noise. They’re much more than just a classic look. Consider these finer points:
- Energy-efficient – Insulated garage doors keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Clopay’s 2-inch polyurethane insulation has an R-Value up to 20.4.
- Quiet – dense, sound-absorbing foam insulation not only makes the garage door’s operation quieter, it filters out external noises. A Clopay door with Intellicore® insulation measures 80 decibels. That insulation makes Intellicore doors appear to your ear to be 3-times quieter than a standard, non-insulated garage door.
- Strong – incorporating the Intellicore system each garage door section not only reduces noise and is energy efficient, its proven to be nearly twice as strong as polystyrene insulated sections of the same thickness. Clopay’s WINDCODE®door reinforcement for high wind load applications is available on all the doors.
Wood-look Carriage-style Garage Doors
Within the Clopay Canyon Ridge series are two carriage house designs one with a plantation shutter look and a modern edition. Distinctive features include:
- Carriage House 5-layer – Provides character and charm with the authentic look of swing-out coach house doors. Yet they offer modern-day upward operation. These doors include a layer of steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. 5-layer construction includes steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + composite overlay. All wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces, recreating natural texture and intricate grain patterns. Colors include Walnut (dark and medium), slate, black, white and primed for custom finishing.
- Carriage House 4-layer – These doors also reflect the classic look blending high-strength steel with a molded overlay. The 4-layer design includes steel + insulation + steel + composite overlay. The wood-look overlay is available in clear cypress for Cloplay Ultra-Grain® color options and in mahogany for solid colors. Finishes include Ultra-Grain Walnut, Ultra-Grain Medium, Ultra-Grain slate plus black, white, and primed for paint or stain.
- Composite Louver Overlay – the louver edition of Canyon Ridge doors provides a unique southern plantation shutter for your garage. It’s an ideal design for colonial architecture and modern farmhouse exteriors. Louver-look doors also feature the 5-layer design of wood-look cladding, steel and insulation. Colors include walnut, dark, medium, slate, black, white primed for paint or stain.
- Modern design – combines the look of real wood with contemporary design. If you’re looking for a mid-century makeover, you can streamline a traditional home and add a sophisticated touch. The modern editions also feature 4-layer construction and are available in the same array of colors as the others in the series.
‘Try Before You Buy’ – Test Drive A Garage Door?
Garage doors are the biggest moving piece in most any home. They’re heavy and bulky. You don’t expect to try one out before you make a decision, do you? Do you get the feel for the door from pictures on line and in brochures? Taking a “test drive” of a new garage door isn’t as far-fetched as you may think. Not with Clopay Canyon Ridge doors. You have a virtual option available from anywhere. Check out the Clopay Door Imagination System. You can impose any of the company’s models onto a picture of your home for a realistic look.
If you want a hand-on, up-close look that’s an option, too. Country Door Systems’ sister company, Northland Door Systems has the most complete garage door and garage door opener showroom in southern Wisconsin. It’s in Sauk City, a short drive north or Madison. There you’ll see all the best garage door and opener brands available. Choosing a new garage door is a significant decision. It makes sense to take advantage of all the latest information at your fingertips, right?
Country Door Systems provides garage door services to neighborhoods throughout southern Wisconsin. Representing the best residential garage door manufactures, it brings the latest technology to every home door inspection, installation and repair. Country Door Systems is commitment to quality and its relationships with elite garage door manufacturers insures high-tech solutions and well-trained technicians. Take advantage of our wide service area and decades of experience. Call or email Country Door Systems at 608-752-9537 and select the perfect wood-look garage door from the Clopay Canyon Ridge lineup for your Janesville WI area home.