Haas Garage Doors is an excellent choice for custom-design replacement garage doors in the Janesville WI area. The Ohio-based company provides aluminum and steel doors for most any installation. Its steel residential doors are built using 80% recycled materials. Its Model 360 Series and American Traditional Series include both insulated and uninsulated models. They can be certified for extreme wind loads up to 140 mph.
Steel doors have rigid vinyl breaks to separate sections and prevent metal-to-metal contact. The breaks are also made from recycled materials.
High-quality Replacement Garage Doors
All Hass garage doors reflect the highest standards of the Door and Access System Manufacturer’s Association (DASMA) and a commitment to quality materials and construction. Every component of a Haas door is repeatedly inspected and tested to insure performance. Checks include:
- Measuring steel for uniform thickness and finish.
- Testing CFC-free polyurethane insulation to insure uniform density, blend and energy-efficient R values.
Every finished garage door is tested, too. Tests include:
- Repeating the open/close cycle thousands of times.
- Close inspection of hinges, springs, cables, rollers, tracks and seals.
- Installation in various locations around the country for “real world” evaluation of doors in daily use.
Independent testing facilities evaluate function and materials every day.
Aluminum And Glass Haas Garage Doors
Creating garage doors with aluminum frames and glass panels is a hallmark of Haas Garage Doors. Its 360 Series doors provide an ultra-modern look for unique curb appeal. These custom glass doors feature:
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant commercial-grade aluminum hardware.
- Tongue-and-groove section joints for excellent insulation
- A wide array of color options, including:
- 14 powder coated wood grain colors
- 10 painted finishes
- 3 anodized aluminum color choices
- Custom matched coatings so homeowners can create their own replacement garage door colors – Haas door colors are available through Sherwin Williams paint dealer
- Wood-look finish on aluminum including choices like:
- Natural oak and golden oak
- Natural and dark walnut
- Three cherry options
- Oregon Douglas and American Douglas fir
- Knotty pine
- Colonial and American maple
Replacement Garage Doors With Traditional Flare
Taking advantage of the growing popularity of historic carriage house styling is the American Tradition Series of Haas garage doors. The lineup of steel doors blends modern materials and manufacturing techniques with traditional looks. The wood-look panels include classic wrought iron-like hardware. These robust steel garage doors are designed for the ultimate in style and energy-efficient performance.
Performance and design features include:
- 2-inch thick panels have full thermal break connections
- R Value as high as 45
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation and overlay boards
- 26-gauge galvanized steel panels
- Available with wind load reinforcement
- 10 Window options
- Some styles include frosted glass window
- 1/8-inch tempered glass is standard
- 1/2-inch insulated tempered glass available
- 17 base and 16 overlay colors
- Wood grain panels and overlays representing English oak, mahogany and American walnut
There are 12 individual carriage house door designs in both double and single bay sizes.
Professional Installation For Premium Performance
The skilled professionals at Country Door Systems provide timely service for all garage doors and accessories. Call Country Door Systems at 608-752-9537 to see the latest in designs and styles. Schedule your new door installation or existing door repairs. Look to us for the replacement garage doors from Hass Garage Doors to accent your Janesville WI home.